((Independent OC ask/rp blog. I track the tag "askhummingbird" and "songbirdoftyran".
Current M!A: none
Permanent M!A: can sometimes possess a larger frame; can dock with her brother every 5 days.))
It’s come to my understanding that there is a definite hierarchy in tumblr RPing, and there really shouldn’t be! It really upsets me to see so many people feeling poorly of themselves because people just don’t take the time to notice them or their wonderful blogs!
THINGS YOU SHOULD REMEMBER WHEN RPING:
- Everyone has different writing styles.
- People have different opinions and perspectives on certain things.
- Nobody will see a character the same as you do.
- Just because someone is RPing a side character doesn’t mean they don’t deserve the love and affection many popular RPers receive.
- There are some unique and well thought out OCs out there.
- People are allowed to express their feelings if they are upset or happy!
- If someone is proud of them self and or their writing, don’t get upset with them. Be happy for them! It’s really hard to gain that confidence. ╲(｡◕‿◕｡)╱
- If someone is feeling down about their portrayal and writing, remind them that there is always room for improvement— as well, chances are, they probably do a wonderful job at playing their chosen character.
- Remind yourself that just because someone else plays the same character as you do, that doesn’t mean your portrayal is worse or better!
- Know that there will always be at least one person that loves and cares about you and your blog!
- YOU ARE DOING THE BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO, AND IT IS APPRECIATED! ❤(◕‿◕✿)